[ Messages en cours de lecture ]
Sujet : People, because of Date : 05/01/2019, 02H29
Auteur :
ylqa
People, because of life, have the value of existence. Life allows us to think and understand, so we have to be grateful for life.ife gave me a pair of bright eyes, seeing the human world, good and evil, beautiful and ugly; watching the flowers bloom, spring and autumn reincarnation; see the steep mountains and rocks, the pines stand upright; look at the rivers and lakes, the rushing...ife gave me a pair of dexterous hands, writing and painting, depicting a beautiful world; reeling the line, cooking and cooking. We use our hands to make our dreams come true [url= www.smokingsalestore.com]Online Newport Cigarette Store[/url]. has also given us a bright brain, let us know how to learn, know how to think [url= www.vonderhain.com/marlboro]Marlboro 100S Cigarettes[/url], learn to praise the truth, goodness and beauty, and criticize the false and ugly. Life gives us a unique spirituality.t does life not give us many twists and turns and detours?ny people complain that life is not perfect, there will always be countless stumbling blocks to stop him from advancing. But I think that this long and imperfect life is a test for us. What is the point of lightly and skillfully walking through the course of life? have also experienced many twists and turns: if that time is not careless, I can test the perfect score; if I am careful [url= www.cheapcigarettesfamily.com]Very Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping[/url], I will not fall; if I try harder then, I can take the first place... However, I don't hate these defects, but I would like to thank them: that one minute difference, teach me to check carefully later; that fall [url= www.100scigarettes.com]Cheapest Marlboro 100 Cigarettes[/url], tell me to do something carefully, and that time to rub with the first name Passing by, teaching me to go all out... The imperfect life is the real life, you can temper your will, let you learn the skills of life, and make you a strong person.
t us be grateful for life, cherish life [url= www.100scigarettes.com]Buy Newport 100'S Cigarettes Online[/url], make our life journey more brilliant, let our life flower bloom more colorfu
, [ ]

[ Les reponses à ce Topic suivant l'arborescence ]
People, because of - ylqa (05/01/2019, 02H29)

Note:
icone (A coté de [ Répondre ] ) : Permet de basculer entre les 2 modes de visualisation des messages.
Icone (A coté de la date ) : Permet d'éditer un message.

: le message en cours de lecture
: nouveau message
: le topic (sujet) de discution

© HIWIT tous droits réservés