Forum ASBL Nos Enfants Cardiaques

[ Topic : Pas de sujet ]
Sujet : Pas de sujet Date : 24/09/2011, 17H17
Auteur :

Message modifié le 01/10/2011 a 00H45, par poisson03
Sujet : Re : Pas de sujet Date : 08/12/2016, 04H55
Auteur :
want to marry you?" At this she became as serious as he could have asked; she looked down, and her lip quivered like that of a child about to cry. Suddenly she put her hand upon one of his for just an instant, and then withdrew it. "Lucy!" he said huskily. "Dear, what's the matter? You look as if you were going to cry. You always do that," he went on plaintively, "whenever I can get you to talk about marrying me." "I know it," she murmured. "Well, why do you?" Her eyelids flickered, and then she looked up at him with a sad gravity, tears seeming just at the poise. "One reason's because I have a feeling that it's never going to be." "Why?" "It's just a feeling." "You haven't any reason or—" "It's just a feeling." "Well, if that's all," George said, reassured, and laughing confidently, "I guess I won't be very much troubled!" But at once he became serious again, adopting the tone of argument. "Lucy, how is anything ever going to get a chance to come of it, so long as you keep sticking to 'almost'? Doesn't it strike you as unreasonable to have a 'feeling' that we'll never be married, when what principally stands between us is the fact that you won't be really engaged to me? That does seem pretty absurd! Don't you care enough about me to marry me?" She looked down again, pathetically troubled. "Yes." "Won't you always care that much about me?" "I'm—yes—I'm afraid so, George. I never do change much about anything." "Well, then, why in the world won't you drop the 'almost'?" Her distress increased. "Everything is—everything—" "What about 'everything'?" "Everything is so—so unsettled." And at that he uttered an exclamation of impatience. "If you aren't the queerest girl! What is 'unsettled'?" "Well, for one thing," she said, able to smile at his vehemence, "you haven't settled on anything to do. At least, if you have you've never spoken of it." As she spoke, she gave him the quickest possible side glance of hopeful scrutiny; then looked away, not happily. Surprise and displeasure were intentionally visible upon the countenance of her companion; and he permitted a significant period of silence to elapse before making any response. "Lucy," he said, finally, with cold dignity, "I should like to ask you a few questions." "Yes?" "The first is: Haven't you perfectly well understood that I don't mean to go into business or adopt a profession?" "I wasn't quite sure," she said gently. "I really didn't know— quite." "Then of course it's time I did tell you. I never have been able to see any occasion for a man's going into trade, or being a lawyer, or any of those things if his position and family were such that he didn't need to. You know, yourself, there are a lot of people in the East—in the South, too, for that matter—that don't think we've got any particular family or position or culture in this part of the country. I've met plenty of that kind of provincial snobs myself, and they're pretty galling. There were one or two men in my crowd at college, their families had lived on their income for three generations, and they never dreamed there was anybody in their class out here. I had to show them a thing or two, right at the start, and I guess they won't forget it! Well, I think it's time all their sort found out that three generations can mean just as much out here as anywhere else. That's the way I feel about it, and let me tell you I feel it pretty deeply!" "But what are you going to do, George?" she cried. George's earnestness surpassed hers; he had become flushed and his breathing was
Sujet : Re : Pas de sujet Date : 24/04/2017, 12H04
Auteur :
whn 123
Anshi summer always come early, giving a winter just past the snow has just melted summer will come a sense of trance. Spring in the Ancheng people's mind is always fleeting, or can be said to be no impression. Ancheng has an throughout the city of Anjiang, whenever the snow melted, broken ice mixed with the gurgling river slowly flowing from this home to the house, like a glowing silver light ties, more like a just from Hibernation in the snake snake. Ancheng is always in this time to start school, not long short winter so that everyone slowed down the pace of life, so when the school is the bustling crowd slowly walking, there is no point of the usual fast-paced. Ancheng one, it can be said that Ancheng's representatives and pride, the annual college entrance examination will always come from all corners of the university teachers come to the admissions, but also often in order to grab students and almost hit the situation, in short, Ancheng is like a Is the heart of each city of the ivory tower, sacred and solemn. Lu Xiao is Ancheng in this session of the high freshman, accurate to say that this is one of the few foreign special enrollment. Watching the parents coming and going to carry large and small parcels and luggage, and then look at their own hanging big bag, the brain can not help but appeared before leaving the father insisted to come together to be their own righteousness The words of concern are rejected. Now think about it, the father's worry is not without reason, let anyone who wants him to drag a large bag in the slow crowd struggling to move forward will feel hard, but also a suckling child. Finally into the new newspaper full of the door, Lu Xiao stopped to put down the hands of the luggage, took out from the pocket before the train just washed the white handkerchief wiped his forehead and then folded into the pocket, and then exhale a big mouth stuffy After Lu Xiao feel the whole people are relaxed a lot. Then, Lu Xiao in accordance with the process for the reporting procedures, holding the hands of the bedroom keys to go outside the door. "Hey, classmates, etc." Lu Xiao felt a generous palm photographed his back, although the strength is not big, but some are not very polite. Lu Xiao back, slightly frowned. That the generous palm of the master a look Lu Xiao frown will be embarrassed scratching his head, blushing, said: "ah, the classmates embarrassed, I shot may not be important, students should not be surprised." Lu Xiao looked up in front of this Boy, keep a clean short hair, about one meter more than eight of the height, correct facial features give a sunny cheerful feeling. The first impression is pretty good. Looking at Lu Xiao looked at themselves, the boy blushed to continue to say: "with the students if you do not feel ... not comfortable ... can shoot me." While talking, the boy turned around His back against the land Xiao. Well, more than a trace of silly. Lu Xiao on his first impression of a more evaluation. "No, what do you have for your classmates?" Lu Xiao said with a smile. Heard Lu Xiao to answer themselves, the boy smiled and scratched his head: "There is nothing, I have just heard the instructor assigned to you to the 204 bedroom, good coincidence I was 204, would like to call you know." Listen To the boy that he is also 204 bedroom, Lu Xiao surprised to say: "so clever, that go together, hello, my name Lu Xiao, brave Xiao." Finished out of hand. The boy saw Lu Xiao toward his hand stretched out his hand quickly rushed out, holding Lu Xiao's hand quickly said: "Hello Hello, I called Qin Yong, Qin Shi Huang's Qin, brave courage." Lu Xiao listening to the boy One by one I, smiled and patted the latter's shoulder, said: "Qin Yong students, go, go to the bedroom." Qin Yong looked at Lu Xiao's big bag, did not speak readily took some back in the body, watching Lu Xiao laugh Said: "hey, my luggage in my father and mother there, they have to go to the bedroom, let's go." Then they went out quickly. Lu Xiao looked at this just know the tall, heart poured into a warm, after all, as the latter is so sincere and honest people are very few, you must cherish this friend. Lu Xiao while thinking about these side quickly stepped forward to follow the pace of Qin Yong.

, [ ]

icone (A coté de [ Répondre ] ) : Permet de basculer entre les 2 modes de visualisation des messages.
Icone (A coté de la date ) : Permet d'éditer un message.

: le message en cours de lecture
: nouveau message
: le topic (sujet) de discution

© HIWIT tous droits réservés